At Caring Dental, we stay on top of the latest technological developments in our field. One example of this is CEREC. CEREC stands for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramic. We can use this novel treatment technique to maximize our restorative dentistry services. If you have suffered severe tooth decay or if you have been involved in a serious accident, this treatment option could be right for you.
We have the necessary training and experience to maximize the benefits of CEREC. Learn more about how this treatment option can help you, and give us a call today to make an appointment with our team.
How Do We Use CEREC?
We have already used this technology to help countless patients, and we can also use it to help you. A few examples of how we may use this technology include:
- Dental Implants
- Partial and full dentures
- Various orthodontic procedures
- Dental crowns
- Inlays and onlays
- Fixed dental bridges
We will always work with you to determine precisely what type of treatment you need. Then, we will use this technology to customize your treatment plan to meet your expectations. We view patients as partners and will work with you to ensure we meet or exceed your expectations every time.
What Is the CEREC Crown Procedure?
The exact nature of the procedure will vary depending on your specific concern. There are several steps involved in the process:
- We will prepare the tooth first. We will ensure the area is numb to keep you as comfortable as possible. Then, we will use digital technology to scan the area. Or, we may take an impression of your mouth. We want to make sure we understand exactly what your teeth look like. That way, we can put your procedure in the best position possible to be successful.
- Once we have the necessary information, we will use a software program to design a model of your restoration. We will mold and customize it to match the shape of your teeth and mouth.
- Once we have the necessary specifications, we will send the information to a local lab. We want it to be as accurate as possible and will let you know when the restoration is done.
- Finally, we will place the restoration in your mouth, adjust it if necessary, and ensure it has bonded appropriately to the rest of your mouth.
We understand that many people have questions about how the process works, and we will go through the features and benefits with you before we move forward.
What Are the Benefits of CEREC Crowns?
There are several reasons why so many people enjoy using CEREC crowns. A few of the top benefits include:
- We can shorten the time we need to create dental restorations.
- Now, we may be able to take care of everything in a single visit instead of having you come back multiple times.
- With the latest equipment and our office, we can increase the accuracy of our restorations.
- The materials we use are also more durable, so they should be able to stand up to wear and tear.
If you want to maximize the benefits of this treatment option, count on our team to assist you.
Call Caring Dental for CEREC Crowns in Baltimore Today
If you want to maximize the benefits of CEREC crowns, you need to work with the right team. Caring Dental would be happy to use the crowns to help you repair your teeth. Give us a call today to make an appointment with a member of our team!