Caring Dental in Baltimore, MD understands that accidents can happen from time to time. We also know that there are some situations where you may suffer a dental injury. A dental injury can be serious, so you need to reach out to a dentist as quickly as possible who can help you review your options.
We are proud to provide you with access to comprehensive dental care, and we can help you take care of your oral health following a serious injury. Take a look at some of the most common dental injuries we see, and contact us if you need to make an appointment.
Examples of Common Dental Injuries
There are several examples of common dental issues that people develop. A few possible injuries that you may suffer include:
- If you are involved in an accident, you may have one of your teeth knocked out.
- You may chip or crack your tooth on the ground if you slip and fall.
- You may feel like your tooth has been jammed into your socket because of an impact to the mouth.
- One of your teeth may be loose as a result of a blow to the face.
If any of these statements describe something you have experienced, let us help you. We can talk with you about your treatment options.
What To Expect During the Visit
If you have suffered a dental injury, you may have questions about what to expect when you visit us. Some of the expectations that you should have include:
- We will take a complete history to learn more about the accident or injury.
- We will always let you know if we feel like we are in a good position to help you recover.
- We will also explain all of your treatment options, allowing you to make the best possible decision for your health.
- If you need to come back for a follow-up visit after the treatment is done, we will let you know.
The exact recovery process is going to vary depending on the type of injury you have. There are some situations where your recovery may proceed relatively quickly, and there are other situations where you may need to come back from multiple treatment sessions. It depends on your injury, your overall health, and your goals. It would be our pleasure to help you.
Call Caring Dental To Make an Appointment Today
In the end, these are just a few of the many dental issues that you may suffer. If you have suffered a dental injury, do not hesitate to call 911 or go to the emergency room. At the same time, we can also help you start and finish the recovery process. We can use our experience to help you care for your teeth. Give us a call to speak to a team member and make an appointment with our office for the best dental injury treatment.